1. It is the responsibility of the parents to deposit the fees and other charges on time. Fees are to be deposited quarterly directly to the bank as per the given schedule below:
1st Quarter (April - June): Before/On the 10th April.
2nd Quarter (July - September): Before/On the 10th July.
3rd Quarter (October - December): Before/On the 10th October.
4th Quarter( January - March): Before/On the 10th January.
2. All cheques should be cleared on or before 10th of the respective month. The net amount credited in the school account should be the fees amount. Bank charges, if any, are to be paid by the parents.
3. If the cheque is dishonoured, a fine of Rs. 250/-will be charged in addition to the bank charges and the fine due till the date of payment.
4. If the fees amount is not credited in the school account on 10th of the respective month, a fine of Rs. 250/-will be levied till the last working day of the month. The child will not be permitted in the school from the first of the next month and a fine of Rs. 10/-per day will be levied in addition to the late fees. Fine will not be excused/exempted if 10th falls to be a Sunday or a bank holiday.
5. Safe custody of the Fee Books is the parents’ responsibility and the duplicate fees book will cost Rs. 100/-(One Hundred only).