1. Certificates for age/date of birth, fees statement, character and conduct , etc., can be obtained from the school office if an application is made to this effect three days in advance.
2. All applications should be made by the parent and should bear the name of the child, class and admission number.
3. Any certificate issued from the school will fetch Rs. 10/-per certificate, except original Transfer Certificate.
4. All certificates applied for must be collected from the school within seven days of application. Otherwise a new application may have to be made.
5. All certificates will be issued as per records of the school only.
This almanac has to be brought to school daily. All students and their parents must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations of the school and are bound to obey them.