Once you decide that St. Thomas School is the right school for your child and you wish to embark upon the application process, feel assured that we are available to answer any questions you may have.
The Admission process includes specific steps and requires the submission of key documents that are used collectively to determine admission.
A brief outline of the process:
1. Entry into the school is through pre-nursery classes.
2. Admission into pre-nursery is done in batches during the month of April, July, October and January.
3. Minimum Age Criteria -The child should be a minimum of 5 years and 3 months when he/she reaches Class I.
4. Application material can be obtained at the school office.
5. To apply for admission to St. Thomas School, turn in a completed application form. Supporting documents such as birth certificate should be attached along with the Registration form.
6. Please note - Initial entry will be done only with the production of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Council.
7. Admissions will be done on a first come first serve basis. Registration is not an assurance of admission.
8. Admission from Class I and above will be done if seats are vacant on the basis of merit and age requirements as per Haryana State Government. Registration and Admission will be done between March 15-31st.
9. On admission, Transfer Certificate (T.C.) and a Character Certificate from the previous school have to be submitted.